[Seaside] [Newbie]WACachedDocument.inspect?

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 17:16:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

Is there a way to actually see the images in the Cache of this object?
When I do an inspect on the class variable #cache I can see that it is
pointing to a Dictionary but cannot see what's in it. I tried inspect,
browse etc but cannot figure out how to look inside and see what
images and other documents are in it, say when the example counter is
running. (which should have 'seaside-top.jpg')

This perhaps is a Squeak question and I quite new to it. Sorry if this is OT.

-bakki