[Seaside] [Newbie] Confused about #registerAsApplication

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Fri Aug 18 20:22:41 UTC 2006

No, registerAsApplication creates an entry in config, however, you can also
do it manually from config for any component that returns true from
canBeRoot on the class side.  So, registerAsApplication is not required,
it's a convenience method for automatically setting up a site when code is
loaded into the image.