[Seaside] SUPeriodical - changing the frequency on the fly

Frank Sukhu fsukhu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 23:47:34 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am trying to change the frequency of  aSUPeriodical on the fly but what I
am doing does not work.  I create an instance of SUPeriodical with a
frequency of 10 seconds.  That works fine, the SUPeriodical is triggered
every 10 seconds.  I then change the frequence of the same instance of
SUPeriodical to 30 seconds but it continues being triggered every 10
seconds.

I have examined the SUPeriodical instance and confirmed that its frequency
has been changed to 30.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Frank