[Seaside] Eliminating seaside/go from application URL?

Kurt Thams thams at thams.com
Mon Aug 21 18:30:41 UTC 2006

If Seaside is sitting behind Apache, you can also use the ProxyPass and
ProxyPassReverse directives to have Apache map whatever URL path you want
into the Seaside application...

  ProxyPass / http://localhost:8888/seaside/applicationName/
  ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8888/seaside/applicationName

As I recall, ProxyPassReverse isn't available by default on Apache...you may
have to add that.

- kurt