[Seaside] Magma on seasidehosting

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 21:04:51 UTC 2006

> First I made a small application to create the repository, then I
> added a WAMagmaConfiguration and set up the repository absolute path
> suggested to /service/edp/files/edp_messages and I got the following
> stacktrace.
> Does any body knows what did I do wrong?

You are not doing anything wrong, it is just that the implementation
of #assureExistence does not properly work together with our VM.

To avoid that people touch critical parts of the system or file of
other hosted applications we hide them from the file-system using the
vm, though there seems to be a problem with the implementation of this
particular method now. I will see what I can do: it will require that
I invest more time into that part of the VM and that I update some
tests. Don't expect a solution to this problem within the next few
days. I will try my best to find a good solution for you and the
hosting server.

Thanks for the detailled report.

Cheers,
Lukas