[Seaside] triggerFormElement: and checkboxes?

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Wed Aug 23 09:31:14 UTC 2006

Ah, ok. I read right over the exclusion list the first time around. I
was wondering when this magic salt of triggerFormElement: was gonna run
out :-(.

Last week you said that the best approach to solving my problem with
submit buttons and updaters is to add a slightly different method to
FormElement that only serializes the input elements and that is
internally used by
#triggerForm. I really do not know how to do this. Will please just give
a couple of pointers?

Thanks for all the help!

Kind regards,