[Seaside] Equiv. ruby's method_missing

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 16:36:26 UTC 2006

Ah! I was looking for the wrong msg. THanks for pointing this out. Now
I see it.,,and Ramon, I sort of had a gut feel that Ruby got it from
Smalltalk but didn't realize it was renamed to method_missing. Had I
dug deep enought I would have found it especially since I'd seen it
when doing Seaside coding. Sorry about posting a bit too hastily.

-bakki