[Seaside] Re: Getting scriptaculous to work

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Thu Aug 24 16:48:14 UTC 2006

Thank you Lukas this gives me (at least) some work to do ;-)

But don't worry about hackers and root-kits: the .image is protected by
several vendors' [tm]s (you know, all these fetishes sticking on CD-ROMs
and cardboard): it is running in a commercial virtual box. </grin>

/Klaus

P.S. wanna win the " longest Re: Re: Re: " competition with the config
settings in your mailer?