[Seaside] renders merged?

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 19:53:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

first thing I noticed was your 't1'.  Did you paste that from your
method or type that by hand?  If it's the former you might have a
problem with your sources files not being available.  It looks like
your source is being decompiled - it's easy to fix.

Second, with the components that you are talking about - are you
trying to embed them in a page?  If so do they not both respond to
#render: ?

html render: myObject

from
http://www.seaside.st/Documentation/EmbeddingSubcomponents/

Can you give us a more concrete example of what you're trying to do?

Cheers,

Mike