[Seaside] WAComponent

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Fri Aug 25 16:51:49 UTC 2006

Lucas, I fired up Pier last night after having not touched it in a while,
went to do a small project and none of my components worked anymore,
couldn't configure their settings.  Turned out seaside's WAComponent now
includes an accessor on the class side called description, which returns the
class name, and overrides what Magritte expects to be a description builder.
Have you noticed this or are you working mostly in 3.9 with pragma's and not
using the older builders?  I also had quite a few issues just loading the
latest versions from your repository, kept getting warnings from Monticello
about it not being able to find a previous version, yet the version was
right there.  Comments?