[Seaside] cached images (gif and jpg)

Frank Sukhu fsukhu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 15:11:50 UTC 2006

Greetings,

I have some code like this:

   html anchor callback: [self nextImage];
          with: [html image fileName:  '/resources/next.jpg';
                             mimeType: 'image/jpg' ].

When I modify the jpg file (next.jpg), the updated image is not displayed.
It seems as if someone is caching the original image of 'next.jpg'.

I have flushed the brower cache, restarted the WAKom server but no luck. How
do I get the modified jpg file to be displayed?

Thanks,
Frank

PS.  I recall that someone asked a similar question a few months ago but I
could not find it - sorry if this is a duplicate question.