[Seaside] Linux Seaside server problem

Adrian Schmitt adrian.schmitt at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 1 20:33:01 UTC 2006

So this means seaside/squeak can not be considered stable for a
production environment on linux machines?

What about seaside/visualworks?

Dabbledb ist running on a centos server (which is binary compatible to
red hat Linux enterprise)

What should I do if I plan a seaside application to go live?

Adrian