[Seaside] Adding domain to a cookie

Benjamin Pollack benjamin.pollack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 17:29:52 UTC 2006

On 12/6/06, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well if it's all for the same domain, then I hosetly fail to see the
> problem.
>
> Philippe

I just want to echo what Philippe said. The cookie's domain will be set by
what host name you typed into the browser to access the machine. So, for
example, when I'm testing web apps at my office, they show up either as
"localhost" or "round-robin-1" or similar, whereas everyone else would see
them as e.g. foo.company.com, since their computer will access from public
DNS. You shouldn't need to do anything on Seaside.

--Benjamin