[Seaside] Adding domain to a cookie

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Dec 6 20:03:36 UTC 2006

Well, cookies (if they worked properly) would be great for session
tracking, because without them one could copy the URL and paste it on
another machine to keep on working, which is a bit of a security risk,
for instance I can use my cell phone camera to take a pic of someone's
desktop, and type the same URL in my browser. I use session protector
for our app, but it's a tad useless in today's world full of networks
NAT'ed behind a single IP.

No?

-Boris

--