[Seaside] How to get the number of user connected

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Wed Dec 13 16:25:40 UTC 2006

This is true... If you aren't running a session reaper to keep sessions
down, but if you want to run a production app, and not stall on session
expirations randomly, you need to run a separate service to continually
flush out expired sessions.

Anyway, you're correct, and I Boris had the answer... Custom session class,
I didn't notice he was just trying to find users on the session the hard
way.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com