[Seaside] How to get the number of user connected

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Wed Dec 13 16:42:22 UTC 2006

Thank you all for this help. It is clear I need to do custom sessions.
I don't know why I didn't thought of it before.

Ramon Leon wrote:
> This is true... If you aren't running a session reaper to keep sessions
> down, but if you want to run a production app, and not stall on session
> expirations randomly, you need to run a separate service to continually
> flush out expired sessions.

Currently I use the default behavior for session expiration. So they
just wait to be GCed. Is there an existing 'session reaper' available
somewhere or should I make it myself? It doesn't seems to difficult,
but I dislike coding the wheel again.

Thanks again,

Florian Minjat