[Seaside] "html sortable" + "html updater"

John Rubier insurgenthsd at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 14 19:01:18 UTC 2006

Jeremy Shute wrote:
> onSuccess needs to be onComplete, then everything works.  :-)
>
> I may get the hang of this Scriptaculous stuff, yet.
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Jeremy
Thanks to both of you! I had been trying to get this working a few week
ago but had given up and resorted to the "Add reloads entire page"
method to add a line item to a sortable list.

btw, fyi, there is no need to call destroy (or destory) if the element
was already a sortable. Create implicitly calls destroy if that is the
case (according to the docs and it seems to works that way in practice).

Thanks again!

John