[Seaside] Caching with Firefox

Balázs Kósi rebmekop at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 12:45:48 UTC 2006

As a sidenote.

On searching the answer for our problem, I've read this post
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2005-February/004448.html .
I created a WAComponent, which have a 100K byte long style method and
renders a  no-op link .

The request for that css, when refreshing the page in firefox, has an extra
Cache-Control max-age=0 header compared to the request sent, when
clicking on the no-op link.

I tried this with ie also: it was slow when refreshing, and fast when
clicking the link. So it behaved the same way as firefox did.

cheers, Balázs