[Seaside] Session management

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 21:22:47 UTC 2006

> but:
>
>         start: aRequest
>           super start: aRequest
>            self halt.
>
> don't execute self halt.
>
> It's all ok, or there is another solution to do it ?

Yeah, this is fine. The #halt is never executed because #start:
triggers the rendering loop that never returns itself (this is where
continuations come into play).

> When the Session Expire Seconds is trigger my unregistered method is not
> intercepted.
> And when i clic on Terminate action i have the same problem.
>
> What i wrong ?
>
> Because the MyWASession instances increasing?
> What do i do to close they?

Old sessions are only pruned when they have timed-out and new ones are
created. So this doesn't happen too often. This is a FAQ, so check out
the mailing-list archive to get some more in-depth answers.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli