[Seaside] Session management

Dario Trussardi dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Thu Dec 21 19:12:56 UTC 2006

Hello All,

i work with VW7.4.1 and seaside support.

when the Session is close or Expire Seconds is trigger i'm interested to intercept it and close my open link.

What do i do ?

About my question:

Because the MyWASession instances increasing?
What do i do to close they?

Lukas write:
>Old sessions are only pruned when they have timed-out and new ones are
>created. So this doesn't happen too often. This is a FAQ, so check out
>the mailing-list archive to get some more in-depth answers.

a) What do i do to query the mailing-list archive?

    There's a web support to do it?

b) i have create a unregistered method and it is call from the 'system'.

    But the MyWASsession instance is not 'close'.

    What do i reference in unregistered method to close it?

Thank,

Dario