[Seaside] Re: Smalltalk float to currency how to ?

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Thu Feb 2 14:42:06 CET 2006

Thanks for tip, it is very helpful for a newbie like me.

Also, isn't it boring to see a list of suggestions for selector name
when you type in your implementation of renderContentOn: something like

self renderConfirmationOn: html.

and save changes ?

I'd like Squeak to create a missed selector for me and open it for edit (if save successful).
Now I just accept my choice (click on renderConfirmationOn: in popup menu)
select 'renderConfirmationOn: html' with a mouse + Alt+C click, Alt+V
and only after that I can edit selector body.

I hope the practical benefit of this feature is enough to excite someone :-)

-Thanks,
Dmitry