[Seaside] Money ScaledDecimal is it really *appropriate* ?

Mark A. Schwenk mas at wellthot.com
Sat Feb 4 17:10:53 CET 2006

Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:
> Thanks Cees,
> 2006/2/3, Cees De Groot <cdegroot at gmail.com>:
>> http://www.manfred-lange.com/publications/TimeTravel.pdf
> I'm looking for a referenced paper:
> "[AJ97] Francis Anderson and Ralph Johnson, Tree with History"
> presented in PloP 97, if somebody has it or knows where I can found
> it, please contact me.
> Thanks.

According to Ralph Johnson, it appears that the referenced paper was
submitted but not published as part of that conference. A revised and
expanded version was presented as "A Collection of History Patterns" by
Francis Anderson in the PLoP '98 conference. See

The PDF version of this new paper is available at

There are many other good papers available through

-Mark Schwenk
  WellThot Inc.
  PLoP 2003 Conference Chair