[Seaside] Money ScaledDecimal is it really *appropriate* ?

Mark A. Schwenk mas at wellthot.com
Sat Feb 4 17:10:53 CET 2006

Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:
> Thanks Cees,
>
> 2006/2/3, Cees De Groot <cdegroot at gmail.com>:
>> http://www.manfred-lange.com/publications/TimeTravel.pdf
>
> I'm looking for a referenced paper:
> "[AJ97] Francis Anderson and Ralph Johnson, Tree with History"
> presented in PloP 97, if somebody has it or knows where I can found
> it, please contact me.
>
> Thanks.

According to Ralph Johnson, it appears that the referenced paper was
submitted but not published as part of that conference. A revised and
expanded version was presented as "A Collection of History Patterns" by
Francis Anderson in the PLoP '98 conference. See

	http://hillside.net/plop/plop98/final_submissions/

The PDF version of this new paper is available at

	http://hillside.net/plop/plop98/final_submissions/P63.pdf

There are many other good papers available through

	http://www.hillside.net/plop/pastconferences.html

-Mark Schwenk
  WellThot Inc.
  PLoP 2003 Conference Chair