[Seaside] Static link to get variables

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Tue Feb 7 09:52:35 CET 2006

Hi,

You need to subclass WARenderLoopMain
and implement (start: aRequest) method

Consult my example:

start: aRequest
|stat|

	"aRequest inspect."
	stat := aRequest at: 'serial' ifAbsent: [nil].
	stat ifNil: [
		stat := aRequest at: 'student' ifAbsent: [nil].
		stat ifNil: [
			super start: aRequest
		] ifNotNil: [
			self loginStudent: aRequest.
		].
	] ifNotNil: [
		self processStat: aRequest.
	]

Don't forget to assign your new RenderLoopMain class to your seaside app
in seaside configuration usually at http://localhost/seaside/config

-Dmitry.