[Seaside] Static link to get variables

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Wed Feb 8 15:24:00 CET 2006

Thanks !
   So now i know how to handle request like
http://.../seaside/myApp?foo=bar to start my app.
   A little more complex now : I want to do the same, but from an
integrated flash menu. The trick is that I don't want to loose my
session and context. I tried by just adding the '&foo=bar' at the end
of the url (
http://.../seaside/myApp?_k=UeGCjSsi&_s=OTvjybecbYCHpKsn&foo=bar) and
it seemed to work, but I don't know how to get this string for a
particuliar action. Any idea ?

Florian