[Seaside] Getting my project started from the ground up.. (using Seaside, Glorp, Mewa?)

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed Feb 8 23:21:41 UTC 2006

Lukas Renggli wrote:
> I know that there is a lack of documentation, I am currently working
> on it (mostly at night). In the meantime I suggest the following:
>
> * The most important documentation is still the source-code itself,
> most important method and classes are well documented.
>
> * There is a yet unpublished paper on Pier that includes a section
> about the basics of Magritte, please drop me a mail if you would like
> to read it.
>
> * There are slides of a complete Magritte tutorial available at
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/seaside/annecy/Magritte.pdf (5.1 MB)
> including some exercises
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/seaside/annecy/exercises.pdf. Damien
> Cassou even provided the solutions to the exercises, just drop me a
> mail if you would like to receive them.

Great.. I was looking for info on Magritte last night and didn't find
much other than some references to
it from Avi on this list some time ago (circa ~2003?) and a single PDF
that talked about it a little but didn't
give me any warm fuzzies on what it was capable of doing, etc.. I'll put
those links in my rapidly growing
collection of Smalltalk weblinks I'm keeping at home on my personal
wiki.. Thanks again all of you for your
insight..

-- Rick