[Seaside] Getting my project started from the ground up.. (using Seaside, Glorp, Mewa?)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:41:37 UTC 2006

> I think the list is down too.. reported to Stephane two days ago....
> I ve seen your post on the web site http://impara.de/pipermail/smallwiki/
> but I dont recceive any message since the 13th of january... and I think
> it's the same for everybody hope it will be fixed soon ;)

This is strange. I am sorry, I cannot do much about it, since I am not
the owner of the list. Stef is certainly busy, so I contacted the
system-administrator of the university, maybe he can help.

> Magritte was in development for the last months but I think it's
> stabilized now... and so, ready to use :) and Lukas is doing a kind of
> documentation I think...

Yes, there are currently not many changes but bug-fixes to be
expected. Later on this year I will go for a next version, Magritte
1.1, that takes advantage of the new Pragmas in Squeak (that are
compatible with VisualWorks) and will allow to separate view and model
even further.

> just exellent
> now there is a doc for Magritte ;)  Thanks Lukas

Thanks ;-)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli