[Seaside] Getting my project started fromthe groundup.. (usingSeaside, Glorp, Mewa?)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:12:32 UTC 2006

> Could be, looking in the repository, I see visual works code, maybe it
> was never completed.

This is a subclass of the Squeak to VisualWorks code exporter
(implemented by Avi) adapted to properly export all the Magritte and
Pier packages and to get the namespaces right. Running the exporter
makes it possible to load all the code into VisualWorks, but I never
had the time to make it actually run in there ... so that is what
requires the next steps ...

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli