[Seaside] [Q] Seaside, SeasideAsync, Scriptaculous?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 06:35:10 UTC 2006

> Scriptaculous is a powerful Ajax framework built on top of the new
> canvas rendering API. It is using the prototype library and a couple
> of extensions, documentation is available at <http://script.aculo.us>.
> With Scriptaculous you can do very nice things, such as life-updates,
> auto-completion, auto-submit, visual-effects, drag-and-drop, etc.

Ahh, and I almost forgot the most important thing: in Seaside you can
use both frameworks *without* writing a single line of JavaScript
code. Especially Scriptaculous has a nice Smalltalk API that is
automatically mapped to the Scriptaculous prototypes.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch