[Seaside] Static link to get variables

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Wed Feb 15 14:47:41 CET 2006

My aim is to embed a flash menu in my seaside app.
So I need to feed this flash menu with the different links. Thoses
links must be the equivalent of a message call to a seaside component.

I could use the #initialRequest: method to send GET variables to the
seaside app from the flash menu. But when I tried this method, the
context was lost (my app requires an authentification).

I am trying the method suggested by Lukas with :
url := html context actionUrl withParameter: (html callbacks
registerActionCallback: [ mycall ]).
And it seems to work. I need to make more tests to be sure.

Florian