[Seaside] [Q] FastCGI + Squeak?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Mon Feb 20 19:47:22 UTC 2006

Todd Blanchard wrote:
> I think most use mod_proxy or mod_rewrite with apache - its dead easy,
> lets you move static images to neighboring directories and still have
> relative urls, etc.
I'd beg to differ on the above comment about being "dead easy".. I tried
getting mod_proxy up and going last week under Apache2 and spent quite a
bit of time monkeying around with the proxy rules for the reverse
proxy.. I got it up and running
for the initial ping of a Seaside site, but URLs that map back to
Seaside are still broken, and I've given up trying to fix them
for now until I've got a working app up and going.  As usual, YMMV!

-- Rick