Reverse Proxy setup for Apache2 for use w/ Seaside apps.. (was: Re: [Seaside] [Q] FastCGI + Squeak?)

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Tue Feb 21 02:01:11 UTC 2006

Brad Fuller wrote:
> Thanks Rick, promises to be very helpful in the future for me.
> Are there any modules that need to be loaded as well? I try to keep them
> to the bare minimum.

Here's my section from higher up in my apache2 httpd.conf file :

LoadModule headers_module       modules/mod_headers.so
LoadModule proxy_module         modules/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
LoadModule proxy_ftp_module     modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so
LoadModule proxy_http_module    modules/mod_proxy_http.so
LoadFile    /usr/lib/libxml2.so
LoadModule proxy_html_module    modules/mod_proxy_html.so
LoadModule rewrite_module       modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule php4_module          modules/libphp4.so

I *think* that's about all I added for the most part..

-- Rick