[Seaside] Auto-complete with LiveUpdate

Anthony Lander anthony at etherealplanet.org
Tue Feb 21 13:09:30 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 02:18, Lukas Renggli wrote:
> > > Is it possible to do an auto-complete dropdown on a text entry field
> > > using LiveUpdate?
> >
> > IIRC you need Scriptaculous for that.
>
> There is an example in SUExample.

Thanks for the pointers, Lukas and Philippe.

I'm using Michel Bany's VW port, and I don't think it includes the SU
components yet.

Michel, is there anything I can do to help? ...or would it be nicer to add
that feature to LiveUpdate? (I'll volunteer to take a stab at it)

Thanks,

 -Anthony

--
PGP key at http://anthony.etherealplanet.org
3FF8 6319 CADA 2D21 03BB 175F 3382 822A 502F AE80