[Seaside] (no subject)

Anthony Lander anthony at etherealplanet.org
Tue Feb 21 13:10:18 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 06:59, Rich Warren wrote:
> So, does anyone have a better recommendation for a database that I
> can move easily between Mac and PC? Or does anyone know a trick to
> getting the new version of Magma to work? Any suggestions are welcome.

My VW/Squeak app runs on mac, PC and Linux. I use Postgres and Glorp. Setting
up Postgres on the mac is quite easy. It's in DarwinPorts, so you just 'sudo
port install postgres'.

As an aside, I also use GnuPlot to generate graphs for my application. I'm
quietly amazed that this combination of complex programs runs flawlessly on
all three platforms.

All the best,

  -Anthony

--
PGP key at http://anthony.etherealplanet.org
3FF8 6319 CADA 2D21 03BB 175F 3382 822A 502F AE80