[Seaside] (no subject)

Anthony Lander anthony at etherealplanet.org
Tue Feb 21 13:10:18 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 06:59, Rich Warren wrote:
> So, does anyone have a better recommendation for a database that I
> can move easily between Mac and PC? Or does anyone know a trick to
> getting the new version of Magma to work? Any suggestions are welcome.

My VW/Squeak app runs on mac, PC and Linux. I use Postgres and Glorp. Setting
up Postgres on the mac is quite easy. It's in DarwinPorts, so you just 'sudo
port install postgres'.

As an aside, I also use GnuPlot to generate graphs for my application. I'm
quietly amazed that this combination of complex programs runs flawlessly on
all three platforms.

All the best,

PGP key at http://anthony.etherealplanet.org
3FF8 6319 CADA 2D21 03BB 175F 3382 822A 502F AE80