[Seaside] Very long lived sessions

William Harford seaside at harford.org
Tue Feb 21 16:04:41 UTC 2006

No you should be fine.

Seaside only stores about 20 back button clicks.

The only problem you might have is if you get a huge number of
sessions but in your application that may not be a problem.

Just as a note. The session time out only applies to sessions that
have had no activity for that period of time. So I don't think you
would need an 8 hour timeout. A 30 minute or 1 hour timeout might be
better.

Will