{OT} Re: [Seaside] Fast Production Pier

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Thu Feb 23 15:32:22 UTC 2006

apologies for the OT...
Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> what do you mean by "all daemon-tools daemons"?
>>
> /service/*/run

ah.. all the services the user places... ok.
>> I have nothing in the directory but the subdir that contains the "run"
>> file and squeak image/changes/sources files.
>>
> That's a bit off topic, but did you mark your script as executable?
> Are the permissions ok? Does your script run if you execute it from
> the command line? Does readproctitle tell any error messages?

yes to all. It was an installation error... so I started over.
Ok.. I've got it running but their seems to be no connection to port
9090 (I just kept it at 9090 and not going thru apache nor changing the
uid --- just like it was running before.)
So.. I'll just keep fooling with it.

again.. Sorry for the OT... and thanks for your help...
[ok, everyone... move it along.... nothing to see here.... (joke is
probably lost on non-US people :-) )]

brad