[Seaside] What's the difference and why??

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Tue Feb 28 22:26:24 UTC 2006

Well, you certainly can... I have used a WATask as an application
entry when I was doing authentication:

go
	self hasValidUser ifFalse: [self session user:
			(self call: (MyLogin new greeting: 'Please Login!'))].
	self call: (MyWebApp new).

I do it differently now, but have also used WATask's for managing
successive components that I wanted to run.

In your case, I wouldn't use a WATask.

Brian