[Seaside] Rails and Seaside

Wilkes Joiner wilkesjoiner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 21:13:55 CET 2006

Jeremy,

Here are some classes that I added to generate a static site from
seaside.  The goal was to generate something a web designer could look
at and help with the CSS, and I needed to generate a static site that
could be run on any web server.  I grabbed the code from this mailing
list from a post by Avi and tweaked it a little bit for my specific
needs.  I think it was a thread about sending a page as an email
attachment.  It is just enough to do what I needed to do, but you
could shape into what you need.

As Avi pointed out, you could have a web designer just edit the css
for the site.  They could do this all within the browser with the
halo's turned on and using the source view and css style editor.

- Wilkes