[Seaside] Pier question

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 11:24:04 CET 2006

>         I realize that this is not a Seaside question directly, but I'm
> interested in using Peir with Seaside.  Problem is, I find no docs on
> Pier, nor a website.  Am I simply overlooking it?

Pier was formerly called "SmallWiki 2", so you might find some
information if you are looking for that.

The following documentation is currently available:

* I am about to setup a new website for Pier on my server (running
with Pier), for now you can find some information at
http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/smallwiki/smallwiki2/ (maintained by Damien
Cassou, thanks).

* There is a mailing-list about Magritte and Pier at
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/cgi-bin/majordomo called
http://impara.de/pipermail/smallwiki/.

* There is also a about SmallWiki 2 (Pier), giving some more details.
Right now there is no download, because it hasn't been published yet,
but there will be probably soon and I can send it to anyone
interested.

* Yeah, from time to time I even some class comments ;-)

Later today I will publish a new version with many fixes on SqueakMap.
Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Lukas

--