[Seaside] About a templating for **Static*** dummy web page

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jan 9 11:44:59 CET 2006

In Aida/Web there is simple "templating": you just insert a special tag
in your static page and this tag calls Aida's dynamic generation code.

Simple example is a counter on the bottom of every page:

	<AIDA PageCounter currentCount>

Because Aida servers static pages too, every page is first parsed for
above AIDA tag. When it is found, appropriate object is called to return
a HTML chunk.

Not a full templating, but just enough for most of needs. If you need
more, it is much better to switch to fully dinamically generated web
pages anyway.

I hope someone got some ideas what to do next :)

Janko