[Seaside] Re: CSS question

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:50:54 CET 2006

On Jan 9, 2006, at 2:42 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> I guess this doesn't help, but I might misunderstand the concept ...
>
> What I want to do is to reference images (gif, jpeg) from my CSS
> style-sheets that are stored within the source of a subclass of
> WAStyleLibrary, so that everything is served trough Seaside.

Ah, ok.  So the issue is that you want some easy way to serve the
images from Seaside, at a static URL so they can be referenced from CSS.

Seems like that should be handled by some separate subclass of
WAEntryPoint, which you can register with the dispatcher (ie at /
seaside/images) and which implements #handleRequest: however it needs
to...

Avi