[Seaside] Re: CSS question

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Mon Jan 9 12:11:30 CET 2006

Hi Lukas,
I've done that in VisualWorks.
If you happen to have VisualWorks at hand, there is a parcel named
SeasideWebDesignerTool that includes a WAPictureServer (subclass of
WARequesthandler)
and a WAPictureHandler (subclass of WADocumentHandler)
These things are able to serve urls like :
.../seaside/images/MyClass/MyMethod.jpg
The parcel includes a sample (Douglas Bowman's Sliding doors) that
demonstrates
CSS that is invoking pictures directly from Seaside.
The parcel is also able to upload graphic files into Smalltalk methods,
a bit like your FTP server.
Hope this helps.
Michel.