[Seaside] new user curious about use of GLORP with Seaside on Squeak 3.8

Michael Kohout mwkohout at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 23:15:19 CET 2006

mostly 'cuz it's already there.  we have a couple hundred thousand students
in the system.  and we have to integrate with desktop apps that use the
oracle database as a data store.

and as a general rule the less any change requires outside of itself the
more likely it is to be implemented.   Thus the success of J2EE-on some
level I can connect to anything using it.
Integration to legacy is, for us, requirement #1.

Mike