[Seaside] Re: Franch Seaside tutorial translation

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Thu Jan 12 12:18:29 CET 2006

Damien Cassou a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've started to translate a Seaside tutorial into french :
> http://community.ofset.org/wiki/Seaside
>
> Can people help me ? Read what I wrote or wrote other
> parts, or other tutorials.

Ok, i finished the french translation of the Seaside tutorial here :
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/Balade_avec_Seaside

Avi, maybe you could link it from the Seaside tutorial page ?

I would like to start translating the tutorial here :
http://www.shaffer-consulting.com/david/Seaside/
David, do i have the permission to make a translation ?

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##