[Seaside][VW] Porting 2.6a2 - WAWalkbackErrorHandler>>handleError:

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:09:18 CET 2006

> If the author recognizes herself/himself, please let me know
> what the intention was and suggest an intention-revealing
> selector for that code.

I didn't write that code, but I guess it could be refactored to

SeasidePlatformSupport>>openDebuggerOn: anError
	process := Processor activeProcess.
	WorldState addDeferredUIMessage:
		[process debug: anError signalerContext  title: anError description
full: true ].
	process suspend

and in VisualWorks probably to something like

SeasidePlatformSupport>>openDebuggerOn: anError
	anError defaultAction

Cheers,
Lukas

--