[Seaside] config page questions

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Sat Jan 14 10:41:30 CET 2006

I'm using mod_proxy with apache 1.3 and the absolute urls being
produced don't work.

I have a server www.blackbagops.net, I set mod_proxy to proxy
www.blackbagops.net/seaside to 127.0.0.1:9090/seaside.

The links for "configure" and "remove" in the main config page are
all http://127.0.0.1:9090/seaside.... and don't work unless I'm
actually on the machine - remote config is not possible unless I set
the server to www.blackbagops.net in config's configure page.  But if
I do that, I can't take this image to another machine and do anything
with it because I can't figure out how to clear out those prefs.  Its
kind of a catch-22.

Apache doesn't rewrite the urls in the page to match and
127.0.0.1:9090 doesn't work unless you happen to be on the host.