[Seaside] Re: Franch Seaside tutorial translation

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sat Jan 14 17:49:55 CET 2006

David Shaffer a écrit :
> Serge Stinckwich wrote:
>> I would like to start translating the tutorial here :
>> http://www.shaffer-consulting.com/david/Seaside/
>> David, do i have the permission to make a translation ?
> Sure...that would be great.

Ok, thanks you. I start a new page here :

There is no page for the "back button" ?

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /