[Seaside] Re: Rails and Seaside

Chris Wong chris_wong at mac.com
Tue Jan 17 19:15:51 CET 2006

On Jan 16, 2006, at 9:20 AM, Blanchard, Todd wrote:

> The usual rule of thumb in this community is "no bitching unless
> you want to work on the solution".
>
> I look forward to loading your change sets that address these
> issues. :-)

Nice try. :-)  I wanted to help, but Squeak's philosophy is different
than mine.  I see Smalltalk as a powerful development environment and
a VM for running headless server side apps.  As for the GUI stuff, I
want it to have binding to the native GUI widget.  Sort of like the
approach that Ambrai takes.