[Seaside] Seaside tutorial question..

Michel Bany m.bany at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 20 07:42:48 CET 2006

>I get a message above the text area that says :
>
>Message not understood: #asSym
>
>It does in fact seem to save my updates and everything else works fine, but the
>message is a bit confusing as I'm not sure where it's coming from..  Can someone
>please enlighten me?

The bold message above the text area is intended to display the error
message, if any
compile error occurs. However, there is a minor bug that produces a DNU
after the
compile when no method category is selected in the third pane.
If you are interested, I am attaching a fix for this bug. Let me know
how it works.
Enjoy,
Michel.