[Seaside] Running VisualWorks headless for use w/ Seaside?

Rick F. rickf at ca-flower.com
Sun Jan 22 03:21:01 CET 2006

Ok.. My next question has to do with running VisualWorks in some sort of headless configuration
for playing around with Seaside via the web gui that it comes with.. I've got a Linux server
I use for all of my development needs but don't normally run X on it so I'm not sure whether or
not I can really do that without using X11.. Is that really the only stumbling block?  I realize
I'll need to install mod-proxy to communicate between Apache and Seaside and would have to
tackle that as well, but I think that's the easier issue.. Any comments would be greatly
appreciated!

-- Rick