[Seaside][VW] Porting 2.6a2

Michel Bany m.bany at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 22 09:47:16 CET 2006

Avi Bryant a écrit :

> BTW, Michel, I've been a bit busy and haven't been properly tracking
> the changes you've been making to support the VW port.  If you send
> me an email summarizing them I'll work to integrate them into the
> mainline (or will it be obvious enough if I just read through the
> commit logs?)

Avi,

I have been working on the next VW port starting from Seaside2.6a2-avi.78
and using a baby-steps approach, i.e. with only one change in each new
version.
I believe it will be obvious for you to cherry pick (as you said before)
those changes
that make sense to you (and discard those you do not like).

At the moment, I do have a working port of  Seaside2.6a2-mb.105, but I
need to
verify that it integrates properly with SeasideAsync and I want to try
it with a real
Seaside application. When I'm satisfied, I will push the port to the
Store repository.

Michel.